Friday, January 21, 2011

6 o'clock news


It has been brought to my attention that there has been no 6 o'clock news update in quite some time. And that is unacceptable. So, this Friday the 21 January at 6pm (CET) I give you, the 6 o'clock news.
(PLEASE READ IN A MONOTONE, SERIOUS, AFRIKAANS ACCENT - I am a serious journalist after all)

These are tonights top headlines.

After 6 months, I can finally confirm that I do, in fact, live in Munich.
How can I confirm this, you ask? Photographically, of course!


So you can now send me love letters without having to include a Care Of. Aren't I such a grown up?

Many people have been asking "Robyn, how are you going to deal with any stress and not-skipping-down-the-street-singing-show-tunes-ness that 2011 may bring?"
To which I reply, why, with carefully constructed coping mechanisms of course!



Carefully constructed by some French artisan (or chinese workshop) and big enough to hold just enough to soothe my soul (yes, that is my loosely clenched fist you can see inside the cup - to emphasize 'just enough') and exercise my bladder.

In other news, I will be re-attempting my Big Ski Comeback tomorrow morning at 6 o'clock. As you all know, I lost my gggutspa after being knocked down by a speeding lunatic and seeing the Big Open Spaces (also known as any ski slope steeper than the kiddy slopes). It would be good if not too many people came with their cameras to allow me to get a very posed shot showing some skills to impress you all with.

That's all for tonight folks, you have a great evening now.

No comments:

Post a Comment