Monday, February 7, 2011

The Winter Sun

I've been told that when I see the croquesspo's (spelling) sticking up through the snow I will know winter is over, and spring is here...

So when I saw the sun shining so strongly through our windows this  morning, I got excited. I had that feeling, that beginning of spring
feeling.

And as the day has gone on, it has gotten warmer and warmer. Sure, we  may now be at the mid-day peak, and the afternoon will bring a cool
wind, but this current 13 or so degrees is feeling amazing on my Very  Pale Skin.
I can almost feel my body thanking me for the vitamin D :)

As eager as I am to tell you all about our trip to Innsbruck, Austria this last weekend, I fear I may just be sucked onto the couch that is  so strategically placed by the sun-catching window at work, with a
book, while I mind the kids... Instead of sorting through the photo's  for you...

It may just be a spook, and snow may return, in which case I really  ought to soak in as much sun as I can today.

It's going to be a very hard afternoon, oh, (sigh) however will I cope?

No comments:

Post a Comment