Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Snow? In April?

Today I:

1) Attempted going for a run, but it snow/hailed (in Spring?? Really Munich) so that did NOT happen.
2) Attempted to log onto Skype for a date with Nat, but the little circle is still swirling around trying to connect, so that did NOT happen.
3) Attempted to iron, ok, that one did happen...
4) Attempted to cook some mince for a wrap for lunch, but it didn't come out like I wanted so the wrap happened, just not as well as I'd hoped.
5) Attempted to do some 'strengthening exercises' but I'm pretty sure my back / neck is now worse of than when I started.

So I will now plonk my bedonkdedonk on the couch with a hot cup of tea and one of the lovely books we just got in the mail...


1) "Hey Whipple, Squeeze This" Luke Sullivan (that one's for me)
2) Crime and Punishment
3) Basic Writings of Nietzsche
4) Madame Bovary
5) Teacher Man (Just read "Angela's Ashes" and "'Tis" and am hooked...)

Looks like I might just achieve something today after all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment