Monday, May 30, 2011

Sunday Funday

Apart from the Wallet Losing Incident, yesterday was a pretty fun day.

The weather was great, and we headed across to the Olympic Park for our friend Nick's SURPRISE Birthday party. And now I can proudly say (in the tune of the kulula.com 'jetsetter' song) :

I'm a Zipliner (Ziplineeeeer)!

The climb up to the Very High Point that we took our leap of faith from was fine. It was only really as I was about to step off the ledge that I said:

"I'm scared"

To which the lady said, "You'll be fine, have fun!"

And I said:

"No really, I don't think I can do this!!!"

But I did, and there is a video of my horrified face as I let go, and it was FUN! I even pulled the old Buddha-Position-while-dangling-from-a-rope!

There are some great pictures on Facebook that I was somehow unable to save and post on here!?

And the best park of the day? When we got home there was a note on the door saying someone had found my Previously Lost Wallet. (Sigh of relief!)

Now that's a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment