Thursday, July 21, 2011

27 and 28

The latest updates: The Jae Lake Rules For Life:


Message from a German friend tonight:
"You could take care of my car in exchange for :-)"

My thought process: "Hello, he's offering me a bit on the side if I do him a favour. Cheeky bugger."

His thought process: "I wonder if she'll take care of my car in exchange for a smile"

Rule for LIfe #27: In Germany? Be literal.
It will save you 30 minutes of awkward text messages & a lot of embarrassment.

Rule for Life #28: 'I look forward to your continued support in this matter' at the end of an email translates to:
'No. Bite me. We're doing it my way. If you have any complaints, I don't give a toss. Share them with someone who has the time & patience required to listen to your ridiculous, untested, unintelligent ramblings. Please.'

Use it. But sparingly people. Otherwise the life suckers become immune.

No comments:

Post a Comment