Thursday, July 7, 2011

Family Ties

I am sorry for my lack of posts this week.
I promise I will post lots of lovely pics of our boozy, cruisey Dublin trip this weekend...

It's just that my lovely cousin is arriving in Munich tomorrow!
And given my lack of family in this funny city, and our mutual appreciation of cupcakes, well, I am beyond excited!

I will be performing my well rehearsed slow run towards her tomorrow, around 12 o'clock, in the packed-with-tourists city centre as the Glockenspiel glocks. (Whilst snapping furiously with my pre-charged, packed and prepped camera, of course!)

For any Munich readers, when you hear about the crazy chick running like a complete dork across Marienplatz tomorrow, yes it was me, and no I'm not sorry...
For the rest of ya'll... please sit tight until I can provide an in depth post on Dublin.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment