Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Souped Up

As the snow begins to trickle in, too slowly now to build up a white covering for my garden, but enough to chill the bones, I begin to dream of... soup.

The problem with men, however, is that soup does not count as a meal to them. Well, not unless it's course 1, and there is some form of meaty dish to follow. Therefore, with my lovely other off to Thailand to soak up some rays and (hopefully) shop up a storm, I will take this opportunity to eat all the things GIRLS like to eat.

I intended to make my first order of business a huuuuuuge pot of Leek and Potato soup, but the more I think about it, the more carrots and other things are being added in.

I then intend on spending the weekend looking up some lovely spicey bean soups... and more.

I am sure all the girls have a favourite soup... or a special secret recipe from their Aunt, Grandma, Mother. Do send them along... I promise I won't share them. No really. I won't. I don't like sharing my food! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment