Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A couple of pics...

Many of you will, by now, know my bitter disappointment over the POSTPONED Kings of Leon concert in London last week (I know, after all that... Heartbreak)! Anyhow, we were there so why not have a little fun right? Right! So we headed out for a night on the London Town. One of the places we stopped was Wahaca... Yummy yummy Mexican!



Not sure if I mentioned the rain we had in Munich around when I left for London (Last week Tuesday)? So after all the stress of flights being cancelled, I came home to this:


There is a really great festival here in Munich called Tollwood. It is held at the same grounds as Oktoberfest, but is more of a Christmas Craft Market come Music Festival. Very merry, jolly, seasonally appropriate.


So with these I leave you...
From The Land Of Sensible Shoes (Germany) we now head to The Land Of Sensible, ummm, Wine Drinking?? (France) for new years, some skiing, and of course, the Apre Ski... Hooray!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment