Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Boxes

Today the boxes arrived.
Well, first they got horribly lost and I rode up and down, and up, and down, and all around our road in my cow print pyjamas trying to locate the delivery van.

They found their way eventually.

In unpacking I had just one question.
WHY did I bring so much clothing?
Specifically, why did I bring so many dresses?
I'm not entirely sure where I THOUGHT I was going... or what I thought I would be doing when I got there!

Packing aside, I did learn a valuable lesson today.
Living in Munich Lesson 1: When going shopping, take a back pack.
It is much easier to carry groceries when they're not swinging into your bicycle wheel off the handle.

Living In Munich Lesson 2: Once packed full of groceries, said back pack can prove to be rather heavy. Especially in the case of a not-so-strong person such as myself.
This makes cycling a bit tricky.

That said, the hotdogs for dinner made it all worth while :)
I love hotdogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment