Friday, August 27, 2010

Did I mention the park?

It's literally next door.
Out our front door, 5 steps down the path, left, 5 steps along the pavement (or two good somersaults) and boom... there it is.

Lots of crazy running people. Some people walking with sticks like they're practicing for ski season. And a few clever ones in the beer garden / restaurant.

And so it was, that on that lovely, sunny afternoon, I had my first LITRE of beer.
It was so cold that there were tiny icicles floating around inside the mug and the glass was completely frosted over. (See below: my HUGE muscles when picking up the mug; the impossibility that is picking up two mugs; FROSTED GLASS!)

And the best part was, that we live right next door. So although I was feeling pretty happy by half way, I just had to do a few somersaults and I was home! Is this not the most amazing place on earth?




No comments:

Post a Comment