Monday, September 13, 2010

House Guests

When having people come stay with you, it is probably important to actually be at home so they can stay WITH you.

However, given the Castle Capturing circumstances, we were not around to welcome our First House Guests.

It is probably also a good idea to spend time with / see said house guest. Go on adventures, do activities, swop stickers, usual things. However, I am doing a course in the mornings and then going straight to work until about 7:30pm, so the only thing these house guests see of me is my Tired Face.

This is mostly because our apartment, while roomy enough for two of us, is not all THAT spacious, so in order for me to get out of the bedroom, I need to step over their mattress in the lounge. Well, that, and the difficulty I have keeping a hair dryer quiet.

Perhaps it is better, then the Visitors can do their own thing, and have stories to tell over The Evening Wine. (This of course is the most important part of the day!)
That's what I will tell myself anyway, what with schools going back this week and new schedules, so I don't feel like SUCH a bad host.

I promise, I will make sure I am available for mid morning tea when you come!

The Tired Face in the mornings and after an afternoon of intensive colouring in however, I cannot be sure will go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment