Thursday, September 9, 2010

These German Folk

They don't drink a lot of tea.
Personally, I think if you don't involve a tea cup (as a permanent fixture to your hand) in your day to day clothes choices, or feel the need to put the kettle at LEAST every hour, then there is a serious problem in your genetic make up.

SERIOUS problem.

I'm not yet sure how this affects their daily functioning, nor how it affects their character... but it MUST!

So this post is for the tea drinkers...
My house, 4pm tomorrow. It's tea time!
Actually, any time, of any day. I will make myself available.

P.s. No, we will not be drinking rooibos, or peppermint, or earl grey, or any other bag of leaves that dares call itself 'tea'. It'll be classic 5 roses, straight up.

p.p.s If any one is in the mood for posting me some tea... pls feel free :)

p.p.p.s. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment